We already have commands and documentation from inside our auto-completion, next step is syntax correction.1 vote
When I try to visualize 2 quantities i.e. the number of connected clients and the memory usage the scale makes it impossible (memory in the millions, connected clients under 100). Not sure what is the best solution, plus if you add more quantities there may be no solution at all, but 2 different y scales (e.g. memory on the left, connection on the right) may improve things1 vote
This weird behavior will be fixed with the rewritten monitoring module, stay tuned!
- group graph
- for a specified shard group, allow the user to configure a sharding JS code that yields the instance name for a key
Similare to what du -sh do on Unix systems.
That could help to know which key pattern is taking up most of your memory.5 votes
For each alerts:
- [switch] On/Off
- [select] Redis
- [value] normal level --> [action]
- [value] warn level --> [action]
- [value] crit level --> [action]
The [action] could be:
- an email (it only requires an
- a command (or a group of command) to run on the redis instance
- a LUA script to run on the redis instance
- Is there a standard format for exporting monitoring data ?
/via @chrstphd1 vote
Redsmin Enterprise is Redsmin on your private network
Enterprises may want to use Redsmin without exposing their Redis instances to the world.
Redsmin Enterprise could then be a virtual machine (a Virtual Appliance) pluggable into the enterprise local network and only accessible from inside.
Because it will be a standalone enterprise version, this plan will be way more expensive than the SaaS version and won't be available before mid-2016.
If you are interested by it, just post a comment with your own requirements and we will contact you as soon as we have something on this matter.89 votes
- Don't see your idea?