- group graph
- for a specified shard group, allow the user to configure a sharding JS code that yields the instance name for a key
When I try to visualize 2 quantities i.e. the number of connected clients and the memory usage the scale makes it impossible (memory in the millions, connected clients under 100). Not sure what is the best solution, plus if you add more quantities there may be no solution at all, but 2 different y scales (e.g. memory on the left, connection on the right) may improve things1 vote
This weird behavior will be fixed with the rewritten monitoring module, stay tuned!
Similare to what du -sh do on Unix systems.
That could help to know which key pattern is taking up most of your memory.5 votes
For each alerts:
- [switch] On/Off
- [select] Redis
- [value] normal level
- [value] warn level
- [value] crit level
The [action] could be:
- an email (it only requires an
- a command (or a group of command) to run on the redis instance
- a LUA script to run on the redis instance
- Is there a standard format for exporting monitoring data ?
/via @chrstphd1 vote
Hey, it would be nice if only the available databases are displayed in the selector. You could read the value from the redis config and adjust the available database numbers. Would be pretty awesome and easy to implement. :)0 votes
- Don't see your idea?