For each alerts:
- [switch] On/Off
- [select] Redis
- [value] normal level --> [action]
- [value] warn level --> [action]
- [value] crit level --> [action]
The [action] could be:
- an email (it only requires an
- a command (or a group of command) to run on the redis instance
- a LUA script to run on the redis instance
AdminBruce (Founder, Redsmin) commented
@idanzalzberg I updated the idea with our planned "action" choice, feel free to comment if you find anything missing!
idan zalzberg commented
What about the alert action? who to send it to and so on..
As known in my monitoring tool, take care about the oscillations: if you're right on a threshold, you could send thousand of alerts... irrelevant and could be expensive on different levels.